Monday, September 8, 2008

Matthew


Isn't he cute!?! The burpcloth is the the Hannah style, with a few little extra stars I threw in there.

A sweet friend of mine, Melissa, got a bunch of Baby Orr Decor items for her new little one, Matthew. He is adorable! She got the most beautiful baby bedding, and I got to make a few Swaddlers for her, to match the bedding:



Thanks so much for sending the pics Melissa, I know (all too well) that life with a newborn and a toddler running around is crazy! I do hope, that the Swaddlers are helping you get more sleep at night!

I miss you all up there in Marietta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marietta misses you too, Katie. I think about you every time we use one of the swaddles or burp cloth, which is a lot. Thanks for making beautiful things for our beautiful babies!!!