Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cousins


The saddest thing about moving back to Florida is that I am now further away from my family. We have a blast when we are together. We mostly just pick on one another, and eat the whole time we are together. It is a blast.
There are 6 grandbabies, between my sister's kids and mine. My mom has had a new grandchild every Christmas, for the past 5 Christmases, and #6, Hannah will have her first Christmas this year!
We were able to make it up to the lake house for Labor day weekend. Above is Anna, with her cousin Kendal in their matching $2 Target shirts that I embroidered their initials on, which you can't see cause they are on their left side.
Kenneth and Jacob, pictured here, have a love/hate relationship. They love all the same toys, and they hate to share.
Their Mimi got them matching Lightning McQueen shoes, which even though there were two pairs, they still managed to fight over them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Send me those pics. They love their cousins.