Monday, September 1, 2008

Mala's Nursing Cover

I hope to be able to post lots of pictures of you all using your Baby Orr Decor items. So, if you have one, send them my way.
Here is a picture of Mala on vacation using her Nursing Cover. I love the little feet hanging out!

and a note from mommy...

Katie,

You have no idea how excited I am about this nursing cover! AHH!!! It is wonderful. I wish I've had one since day one. LOVE the fabric. Totally my favorite shade of red! Before I got it, I was kind of sad, because I love looking at Lexi as she nurses. She gazes into my eyes as if she is thanking me. :) But the first time I used it (this morning) I realized I don't have to worry about that! I love the way the top of the cover curves out so that we can maintain our eye contact. You are so smart! So perfect!

Believe me, if my girlfriends decide to nurse, I will be buying one of these for them.

Thank you so much,

Mala

No comments: