Monday, April 6, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

You all have kept me busy the past few months! February and March were my busiest months by far.
Here are pictures of a sampling of what I have been up to.

An itty bitty 0-3month in The Jacob.


This is The Anna design, with a more masculine font. I love the green with the chocolate brown on The James bib.


A unique way of spelling "Cate" in The Kendal.


This is a Sassy Shirt for the birthday girl in a 3T. I have most sizes available up to 4T. The girl's shirts have these great capped sleeves.


Many have asked if I still do Framed Blessings. I actually still do quite a few of these. But because they are each so different and custom it is hard to price, so I have removed them from my website. These have been very popular gifts. I keep forgetting to take pictures of them as I send them out! Just email me if you are interested in one!


Matching Wipes Case and Nursing Cover in Swatch #1 .



These Wipes Cases are for siblings, and were made to match sister's diaper bag and brother's backpack.

I could go on all night, but I do need to sleep!

No comments: