Monday, April 6, 2009

Colored Bibs-Sweet!


I have colored bibs now! Yet another thing I need to get up on my website. Most of the designs on my site were designed with a white background in mind, so I need to come up with new designs for the colored bibs. Until then, they are available, and just let me know if you are interested, and we can come up with a design together!

I also have a few new applique fonts. The one pictured below would work well on an Embroidered Wipes Case, or a Bib, as pictured. I think the font would be too big for most words/names on a onesie, but a Sassy Shirt would work.

The other font is like The James, but as an applique. I have a ton of fabric to choose from, so just email me what colors and style you are thinking of. I can send you swatches from there.

No comments: