Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AKDesigns


I am excited to announce a new addition to my business!
The Cutesy Mom Embroidery Designs.

I have my first set of designs for sale at AKDesigns Boutique. I have been purchasing and using Angie's designs for over a year, and love them. I am honored to have my designs alongside of hers, and I am very excited about the partnership with her.

For those of you with your own embroidery machine, they are for sale here.

They are super cute with a name, for a bib, burpcloth, wipes case, etc. Here is a picture of a bib I recently used it on:


I originally made the bow for a Ring Bearer t-shirt to go in the Lake Mary Store that I am a vendor in.
Here is my little man modeling the shirt for me!

2 comments:

The Burkes said...

cutest model i've ever seen :o)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

-Kristen