Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Handbags

These Handbags have been very popular recently for Bible bags. That is, a tote bag to carry a Bible, journal, pen, etc. to bring to church or Bible Study.
All of the bags I carry have zippers, as well as metal feet on the bottom, which I love, as the feet protect the fabric from getting worn out as quickly. I have had lots of quilted bags, and it seems like the bottom is the first thing to go. The feet really help combat that. The bags have a hard plastic insert on the bottom, so they "sit up" nice.
The bows are removable, so if you are not feeling quite so cutesy one day, you can just take it off.

Here are two fun patterns that are available. I love the polka dots mixed in with the cute pattern.
The bags pictured here measure 14"X10.5"X5"
These bags are $24
Add only $5 for personalization!

1 comment:

shlane said...

I LOVE those!! Did you already make my bday bag?