Saturday, December 13, 2008

Framed Blessings

I got a ton of work done this week, thanks to my sweet husband who went above and beyond with the kids this week.
I was glad to get some Framed Blessings done.
I am in LOVE with the way this one turned out...it is going to be hard to let go of it. It is about 19x8in, which is a really cool shape.

Too bad my camera stinks, so it is so hard to get good pictures, especially of anything framed.

I love the new font combination on these two 9.5x15:





1 comment:

The Cutesy Mom said...

UPDATE 01/01/09
I no longer carry Framed Blessings on my site. They vary so much that they are too hard to price.
I will take orders for them, so just email me if you are interested.
Or if you are local, you can check out Giggles and Coos, where I have many Framed Blessings on display for sale.